Thursday, December 28, 2017

It's been a while again

The understatement of the year or maybe years, I'm not even sure how long it's been. Well I've switched things up years since getting a job in a factory my original plan was to have them pay for my bachelor's degree only to find out that they wouldn't pat for Graphic Design. What the will pay for is business so at the moment I'm going  to school for business marketing I figured I could help myself at the same time if I ever get my own business up and running. I'm in Brazil at the moment for Christmas and New Year's classes start on the 8th. Cheers




Maybe I'll start this new tradition at the end of my post I'll put a link to an article I like or think is useful today's will be about UX design.... I guess I need to read up on this stuff!😎

http://designrfix.com/web-design/ux-design-improve-sites-conversion-rate

No comments:

Post a Comment