Friday, March 7, 2014

B&W Photo Challenge Day #30 - Finally I Need a Drink

I Need A Drink

So this is it #30 in the 30 day black and white photo challenge, it only took me about 2 months to complete ( thank you Mother Nature!) I took this photo with my cellphone, and I thought this would be a good ending photo for this little experiment. I have learned somethings, mainly that I am not a dog and I need some color in my life! I do love love B&W photos but I know that I would go crazy if it was the only pictures I could take (good thing it's 2014) I struggled to complete this task and I didn't get to use all the cameras I planned on using, although I did post pictures that were taken by some of my old cameras, so I guess it evened its self out in the end. Anyways I don't know what I'm going to next but I do know that it will be something in color! 

No comments:

Post a Comment