Sunday, March 2, 2014

B&W Photo Challenge Day #26 - Tornado Damage 2 The Rebirth of Coney Island

The Rebirth of Coney Island

This is the 2nd picture from the tornado damage that hit my city back in November 2013. This is really great to see, because this my friends is one of the greatest places to eat in the entire country. The business Louie's Coney Island has been in my city for decades, and they are famous for their BAKES, look it up to see what I'm talking about, or just click this link here. And  here is another and while I was looking for these links, I saw that the business has been here since 1937. I love it and can't wait until it is open again here is a pic of the reconstruction, taken with my Nikon D5100. By the way I took this while at the red light.


No comments:

Post a Comment