Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No Bueno

No Bueno

Well I put out some flyers, around town haven't received one nibble yet. I am going to design a new one and try again, but time is running out on my idea of freelancing instead of getting a part time job. School starts on May 19th so after that it will be too difficult to keep up my efforts. I paid for an on Facebook for my side company Photo Saver (check it out and like my page please) which got me a lot of paid views but not one single person contacted me about it. I think that in the case of that page I need to educate people a little more on the services I provide. So I will continue to try, because I will never give up, however there is some good news, the weather here is finally starting to improve, which has given my motivation a boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment