Friday, January 17, 2014

B&W Photo Challenge Day #5 Iphone 5s

Doctor Sleep

Today's picture was taken with my wife's Iphone 5s, which has a 8 Megapixel camera. I switched the shooting mode to Noir to take this picture of Stephen King's Doctor Sleep book while in Target ( and yes my wife was shopping again, seems like I theme) I didn't make any adjustments to the photo at all and I'd have to say that it came out pretty well. For those of you who don't know Doctor Sleep is the sequel to The Shining, and not that they need a plug (paper or author) here is a more thorough review of the book by the New York Times  I myself haven't had a chance to read this book yet (because lets be honest, who has time to read novels?) but it sounds really good, I just hope I get to read it before they make it into a movie. Tomorrow who knows what the day will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment