Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Black and White

I have decided to take on a little challenge for myself, for the next 30 days I will be taking b&w photos. The plan will be to take shots of various things, nothing in particular but I do want to try to take them with various cameras. I have a Nokia d5100, Sony DSC HX-1, Galaxy nexus, Nexus 7 tablet (with a craptastic 1.3 megapixel camera) and I may even try to snap some with my Apple fan girl of a wife's 5s, and iPad mini. So we shall see how it goes, I'm not promising I'll post a pic a day but I'll try to get them up at least by the week and at the end I hope to post them all. So for the first one I took today with the craptastic Nexus 7 camera a selfie ( since that's pretty much all you can take with it) I doctored it up using a few apps, cause otherwise it would really look crappy. I look So Thrilled Huh???

No comments:

Post a Comment