Saturday, January 18, 2014

B&W Photo Challenge Day #6- Wet Fit

Wet Fit

This is a picture of my car after being in the snow (because it's snowing again!!!) her name is Gloria and she is a 2009 Honda Fit with a mere 37K miles on it, and I love her, so I figured she deserved a little action in my challenge. I took this photo with my 
Nikon D5100 18mm , ISO 800, 1/4 sec. shutter speed, no flash.
I used a little clip light to the right with a weak 60 watt bulb, I had it clipped to my weed whacker ;) !!
I noticed it did blow out the image a little in the headlight, but it was cold and the set up was shaky. All in all though I think it came out pretty good ( and now I know what I can do different, I will try again when the weather is better. I post processed this photo 1st in Camera Raw (because I shot it in raw) some adjustments I made were to the contrast, blacks, sharpening, and a few more tweaks. I then opened it up in Photoshop and basically did some more minor adjustments, and oh yeah I desaturated  it because I originally shot this in full color. Well enough of the ramblings, but before I go I would like to send a shout out to my few foreign visitors ( that I hope to gain more of) thanks for visiting people of Germany, Finland, France, and the Ukraine.
Gloria all Wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment