Thursday, February 13, 2014

B&W Photo Challenge Day #16- Photoshop Rescue

Photoshop Rescue

Okay so this post will be a little different than my other posts during my challenge (a little longer than 30 days, but hey I'm trying) I will first post the original photo of me and my wife, in which I ruined a good picture by closing my eyes ( have no fear Photoshop is here.) I used a different picture from the same night, although not in the same location (inside) but that didn't matter that much because I was going to convert it to B&W so not much to worry about when it comes to white balance/ skin tone etc.
So I basically ripped one of my eyes off of a photo and then just duplicated it and put into the picture I ruined! So here we go 


Original

As you  will notice in the next few pictures I also cropped them, to get rid of the annoying old people that help ruin my shot (it wasn't just me!) Just kidding I like old people (just not in my pictures, okay I'm done another joke.) On to the fixed version.


Fixed Version

Oh wow my eyes are open! Thank you Photoshop! To me I look kind of crazy but that's only because I know what I did, I think if the average person who doesn't know me (this means you person reading this) saw this they would never know that my eyes were originally closed.

Before and After Compare 



No comments:

Post a Comment