Wednesday, February 19, 2014

B&W Photo Challenge Day #19 - Scurvy

Scurvy

Yes I know that this is a very strange title for a post but you'll see why when you look at the picture. This is a guy I worked with, back when I was a taxi driver, he chose this as his nickname for a motorcycle club. I won't tell you his name but his last named kind of resembled Scurvy, and I think the fact that he is missing teeth may have helped too! I'm not making fun of the guy I just think it's funny, he's actually a cool dude, and hey I think this picture is pretty neat too. As far as what I did to this picture I used a Gradient Map in Photoshop this is my new preferred method of making colored images into B&W, since I can get a more pure black and white image instead of that kind of greyish looking crap that I usually end up with. Shot this about 4 years ago, with my Sony DSC-HX-1.


No comments:

Post a Comment