Monday, February 10, 2014

My Flickr Photostream Link

Flickr

In one of my last posts I mention that I'd be posting about my Flickr account. Well today is the day, You will find out that I do not have that many photos posted  (compared to other people on the site) this is only because I am pretty new to the site. You will also notice that you will find most of the phots from this blog, however there are plenty of others that you have not seen yet (like one's in color) since I'm in the middle of my B&W challenge, I figured you may need to see a little color from me. 

Just one quick note before I post my link, I must say that Flickr is beautiful and I really enjoy the layout. This was a nice surprise for me and probably will be for others who haven't checked out Yahoo products recently ( I was one of those people) I guess Yahoo still has a little MOJO left ion the creative/ design tank. 

Here is the link to my Flickr check it out frequently since I plan on adding photos on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment