Friday, February 21, 2014

B&W Photo Challenge Day #21 - Jerome Christian Church

Jerome Christian Church

A photo taken at my local county fair, back in 2009. shot was taken with my old camera (HP PhotoSmart Mz60.)  This is not a real church just a mock up of one that is a near by town named Jerome. Now the little town of Jerome is more famous for its haunted graveyard, than its church but hey you can't invite ghosts to the fair. This is probably the first time the town (or as I call it a village) has been talked about on the internet. As far as the the graveyard being haunted, I'm not sure but I have been there at night and it is very creepy. You should know that this town is in Indiana if you have read anything about me on this blog, so if you want to look it up and see if you can find out more information, just Google "Jerome Indiana Haunted" and you'll get the scoop. Anyways here's the pic of the little fake church.


No comments:

Post a Comment