Friday, February 14, 2014

Photo Saver Page Launch

Photo Saver

Today I launched a page on Facebook which you can find here https://www.facebook.com/PhotoSaverBiz  it is the first branch of my refocus Graphic Design business or you might call it a Jump Starter to my freelance career. I am trying to gain a bit of a fan base so if you would, please like it and share with your friends. I enjoy fixing photos and making them look good again, at the same time I'm not trying to take advantage of people either like a lot of the other businesses that provide this type of service. For example I think that it is insane to charge people $35 for one picture and that is actually a low prices considering some places charge by the hour with rates as high as $200 Hr! That's just craziness I don't really have set pricing system but it will be way cheaper than these crazy prices. Depending on the amount of work that needs to be done to each photo the prices will vary, but I will quote you a price before doing any work. 

As for my other services I provide, photo CD/ DVD's set to music, for example I made one for a funeral (which I know is not the happiest thing) but there are good things like Birthdays, Graduation, Weddings etc. VHS to DVD conversions (another costly service at other places) I know a lot of people have old movies (home or Hollywood) that are just sitting there collecting dust and at the same time rotting, well I can help you save those too! Anyways please like my page and use my service, really I'm here to help not only preserve your memories but also your bank account. ( don't get robbed by these other guys!)  


No comments:

Post a Comment